Clickky stands for mobile monetization and user acquisition
solutions done smart. We‘ve been operating on the market since 2010 and currently our team has grown to 90+ professionals
from 6 countries of the world.
Clickky is a full-stack platform for mobile advertisers and publishers. We’re one of biggest mobile monetization and user acquisition company in Europe. Working globally, the company has offices in New York, Mumbai, Kiev, Moscow & the HQ in Odessa. In April 2017 Clickky opens a new office in China to extend our presence in Asian markets.
In April 2015, the company has received $2 million investment from iTech Capital venture fund.
Clickky is looking for a the for the Head of Programmatic Exchange to take an important part in the company's growth into the best full-stack platform on the mobile market
- Experience in a programmatic role;
- Demonstrate previous experience in implementing, tracking, managing medium to large RTB campaigns;
- Experience with Supply Side Platforms (SSPs) and Ad Exchanges such as Google AdX, Rubicon, Admeld, Appnexus etc.;
- Experience of working with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Data Management Platforms (DMPs) and 3rd party Data providers;
- Have good analytical, reporting and documentation skills.
- Develop relationships with existing clients and secure new budgets with them;
- Manage and grow the team of account managers in future;
- Participate in trade shows and conferences in India;
- Propose and pursue new business opportunities;
- Working closely with development and product team to produce new features.
What we offer:
- Participation in creation of new products;
- Challenging tasks;
- Investment in your growth and self-development (participation in conferences, seminars, etc.);
- To become a part of a team of highly motivated individuals;
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunities for professional growth within the company.
Learn more about Clickky's Team here
We are looking for young and bright. Even if you don't have any experience, you can sign up to be the first to know if any trainee position opens up. The only must-have is superb knowledge of English.